The decentralized protocol for content ownership, discovery , and monetization in media
Po.et is building an open, universal ledger that records immutable and timestamped information about your creative content and uses our open protocols designed for interoperability with current industry standards in media and publishing.
Po.et ( POEBTC ) Chart Analysis
Here is how a bottomed out altcoin looks like:
- Buying at the bottom is the best thing you can do for any altcoin from which you want to profit massively long term. We are looking at 1200% profits potential to the all-time high. Once this starts to move, a new high can be reached and even more, profits generated, but 10X is more than enough for us. A trade like this to fully develop can take anywhere from a few months to a year plus, for higher targets. Short term targets can be hit in just a few weeks.
- We have the moving up and starting to gain momentum.
- is yet to show up so this is an early entry that I am giving you here.
- The bounced after hitting a low point.
- POEBTC is now trading above EMA10 on the weekly time frame, this is a strong signal.
- With a small catalyst, this pair can make a nice move.
- We buy, hold/wait patiently, and later collect profits on the way up.
Po.et ( POEBTC ) FULL trade by Alan Masters
Buy-in: Up to 0.00000150
Next support: 0.00000111
Stop loss: Close weekly below 0.00000100.
Capital allocation: <10%.
FOCUS ON THE CASH FLOW
Money comes and go.
Big amounts can be nothing, once you spent it all.
A paycheck is nothing, it can be spent any minute, doesn’t mean anything at all.
But the cash flow remains, it gives the ability to move around your wants.
Focus on the cash flow.
That’s how money grows.
The original buy-in for this trade goes as follow: Buy: 0.00000120 – 0.00000135.
Remember it takes time for trades to fully develop.
Thanks a lot for the continued support.
I believe there are some tools out there that can help you pool them all together in one place.
You can also diversify into 3-5 different exchanges.
You have pros and cons, so decide what is best for you. I am happy to keep on the exchanges as long as the amounts are not too big.
If you are doing big amounts, then go through the trouble of getting the different wallets.
I am also using that strategy you mention for long term profits.