Private Digital Currency
Monero is cash for a connected world. It’s fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.
Monero (XMR) Chart Analysis
It is great to start by looking at the charts long term, gives you a better perspective and also helps you gauge the profits potential of an altcoin. Here is the long term chart for Monero (XMR):
I believe the upcoming cryptocurrency bull market will be less “parabolic” than last time. Meaning, it will go as high if not higher (this will take a long time of course) than in 2017 but it will do so gradually… Taking longer to reach high targets.
At least that is the feeling that I am getting from reading hundreds of charts and my general experience with these altcoins.
Now, looking at Monero ( XMRBTC ) closer, you can easily spot the increase in green , as well as the fact that XMRBTC is now trading above EMA10. Here is the chart:
Finally, easier to read is the weekly time frame chart:
- Marked green is our demand zone/support. A strong close below this level makes XMRBTC , so we close our trade if that happens.
- Anything above this green zone we are positive and this is where we wait patiently for a breakout.
- Remember, there are many different ways to trade. You can buy in with a tight stop-loss awaiting the breakout, or you can buy after the breakout. Normally we trade by buying and waiting patiently.
- Note: This is a LONG TERM trade. Any trade can take days, weeks or months to fully develop.
- All trades remain active unless the stop loss is activated.
- We always raise stop loss above buy-in price after we hit our first target, regardless if it is mentioned, suggested or not. This is how you keep your trades profitable, cryptocurrencies are really volatile.
Let’s get started… Let’s start to trade!
Monero ( XMRBTC ) Trade Instructions by Alan Masters
Buy in: 0.0122 – 0.0129
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 0.0100.
Capital allocation: <15%.
I LIVE FOR THE DAY… AND THAT’S TODAY
Living in the moment can expand your awareness and helps with increasing the enjoyment of life.
Living in the moment might not be easy, but it is the way to win.
So start living in the moment, appreciate the moment, enjoy the moment, focus on NOW!
That’s today… The day for which I live!
This trade is active.