A week ago HCBTC had a high breakout above EMA10, to signal that it wanted to start some nice action.
It later followed up on this breakout to gain 40%+ in value.
As it is now HCBTC is looking really bullish:
- Green growing more and more.
- Trading above all major resistance in the form of Moving Averages.
- Good set up to trade with a tight stop loss.
- Both and are and have room for additional growth.
- HyperCash has been in an uptrend since it hit a low point on the 10th December 2018.
Conditions for change: Even though this chart can breakdown, it would require some really strong momentum which is fully lacking right now for the entire altcoins market. If HCBTC moves down and closes below 0.000291, it would signal weakness. A close below 0.000247 would invalidate most the above signals yet the midterm bullishness still remains.
I marked both levels on this chart. This is no trade advice.
All information shared is for learning and entertainment purposes only.
Thanks a lot for your continued support.
Remember to hit like.
BUY: 0.000310 - 0.000345
(1) 0.000360 -Reached 23-Mar.
(2) 0.000410 -Next target.
STOP: Close daily below 0.000280.