platinum_growth

US 10yr- Symmetrical Triangle.

TVC:US10Y   US Government Bonds 10 YR Yield
US 10yr- Symmetrical Triangle.

60% probability of Upward breakout (40% downward).
From Thomas Bulkowski's Encyclopaedia of chart patterns based on over 1000 trades studied.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter