YuriyBishko
Long

USD/CHF, Buy idea, price broke up 6-months Maximum.

FX:USDCHF   U.S. Dollar / Swiss Franc
Pirce broke up Daily level 1.0056
EURO             is moving down
I will open Buy after pullback to level 1.0056

Goal 1.01715
Comment: Price comes back to Daily level
I wait on D1 coinformation
Comment: IF D1 will close above 1.0070 open buy from monday
Comment: A safe place for Stop loss is 1.0041

Telegram Channel: https://t.me/ForexLegion

Telegram Chat (free)
https://t.me/BikoTrading_chat

Trustful Broker (FCA, ASIC) http://bit.ly/TrustfulBroker

PM to me about private courses or VIP signals. Telegram/WhatsApp: +380968095692
If not close above 1.00700 open sell in monday or not ???
Reply
YuriyBishko mhabash15015
@mhabash15015, It depends where D1 will open on Moday
Reply
USDCHF lower time frames I'm looking for the sell, Check out the idea details for the complete picture!
Reply
@YuriyBishko Here we go mate...level has been touched on the hourly...
+1 Reply
@MRZSKV, I wait on D1 coinformation
+1 Reply
MRZSKV YuriyBishko
@YuriyBishko, On the daily it looks like a bearish pin bar is forming...

Reply
Another doable one. Rising wedge on the hourly.

+1 Reply
@MRZSKV, I totally agree
Reply
MRZSKV YuriyBishko
@YuriyBishko, let's see if the blue line holds, though. Could turn out to be a place where to open a short with price going down all the way to the rising wedge target...
+2 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out