* Exceptional earnings
* Very strong up trend
* High 3-month relative strength of 2.43 in the Finance sector
* Pays out quarterly dividends
* Breaking out of a ~5 month base
* You can enter now as the price is just breaking out of the base.
* Today's price action printed a bullish pin bar which indicates that there's tonnes of demand around the...
BTC is showing exhaustion on the MACD and RSI at the Logscale 1.618 PCZ of a Bearish Butterfly and looks to be gearing up for further downside. The way I plan play this move is by buying the 3X Short Token for BTC as it looks to be breaking out bullishly on on the Daily RSI and the MACD seems to be ready to make some more Positive Momentum.
The weekly for this 3X...
With Lower Low break, and Higher High break, I'm looking at possibility for short buy based on Fibo Musang, entry at level 38-23 and TP at nearest, 161. Also at H4, Lower Low break comes from pinbar Low price. If break, then I consider to cutloss.
DXY showing some seller exhaustion here we are attempting another breakout of a wedge that we have been stuck in for about a year.
We have some classic bullish divergence on both the RSI and MACD weekly.
Along with the divergence we closed last week above the bottom trendline with a Bullish Pinbar which is a bullish candlestick reversal pattern commonly found...
Hello my friends,
Another setup for today is US100 or known as NASDAQ.
This is my first post for trading indicies so i am gonna take it slowly.
As you can see price has been making 3 indecision candles in the last 3 trading days which looks like bullish pinbars to me.
This indecision candles happened to be at support after price dropping for 600 pips.
Last week's candle was a bullish pin bar. We might see another bullish pin bar this week, along with a possible inside bar pattern
Little choice for the market but to break out. Question is, which direction? :)
PS. Still a few hours to go before the weekly close so let's see if we do see an inside bar pattern here.
With this stock my idea is to go long placing a target towards the price resistance previously formed. The reasons are:
- nice bullish pin bar
- Bearish momentum is getting weaker
- Stock price is in the green Ichimoku cloud
Remember to put a stop loss in order to secure your capital!
Not a financial advice.
Enjoy your trade!
Reason to Buy
1) GbpUsd - Uptrend movement
2) 2920 - 2980 = key support area
3) Bat pattern = potential reversal
Waiting for Bullish Pin from the Buy Zone highlighted in Red.
Stay tuned and please follow.
Good afternoon ladies and gents, update on btc. Sadly enough if btc fails then so will the rest of the alt coins. It is absurd how fast we hit that 6800 support. I wasn't expecting us to hit it so quickly. You had 1 hour bullish divergence play out last night and you tested the .382 at 7700 before rejecting that to lower prices. That is absolutely disgusting. But...
The Aussie has been bearish against the Dollar since 19th April (or Dollar has been strengthen).
0.7505 is the key level of support.
I am "betting" that Head & Shoulder pattern is likely to form **IF the coming 4hr candle closes with a long tailed bullish Pin.
Will update my Entry, SL and TP in an hour **IF it is a bullish Pin.
** Please do your own due...
1) general direction since 2010 has been bullish
2) a 61.8% retracement occurred in late-2015, and we are at a similar level
3) lower highs seen after the massive retracement, though lower lows not being tested till recently
What I like:
1) the pin bar pokes through a strong support level, bullish trendline, and the 61.8% retracement and closes...