Here we got a multiple conviction trade!
Aussie hit its daily 0.618 spot and broke the inside day to the upside just now,
which makes me interested in taking some long trades today!
As I missed the inside day breakout, I'll turn to this 4hr pullback long trade!
Let's see how it goes!
The chart speaks for itself.
If the price goes through the MA200 and the strong demand zone, just short it to 800-1200$ support zone.
Until it happens, BTC could already be in its consolidation zone.
For the past 13 months, NAS100 has stayed about the 6200-6300 supply zone to maintain an overall bullish trend.
However, since this level has been broken, it could simply mean that the bull is out of steam and the bear is taking charge now.
This can be further confirmed by the recent appreciation of some of the safe haven asset such as gold and Swiss franc.
NGAS just broke its triangle consolidation to the downside, and the selling pressure is just huge!
Here we got a very important spot at around 3.500-3.540,which is a daily 0.618 and demand zone combination trade!
Still, the selling pressure here still worth attention, so a nice reversal sign is crucial for this trade!
Let's see how it goes yo!
The CAD/CHF currency pair is currently stuck in a massive range from the monthly timeframe, and this is gonna be hard to break, although it is worth noting that the price has already bounced odd the support (demand) and resistance (supply) zones several times now.
Zooming to the lower timeframes, we can see the price gradually ascending upwards towards the ...
- From some of my previous publications, the price of BTC has been extremely predictable using this method.
- We've seen price respect and smash through the Demand Zone marked as Short Term, indicating that the next Demand Zone is the target
- The initial drop compromised that Zone immediately, with a second compromising candle during the consolidation period. ...
- A rejection off the Supply Zone that was taken from the 2nd of December.
- Price has tested this Supply Zone 3 times since this latest rejection, thus verifying that this zone is valid.
- An easy prediction down to the Demand Zone that was formed by the red candle on the 20th of December.
- Possible outcomes would be, either a push off this Demand Zone, to ...
This will most likely be my last idea for 2018. If the price comes down into this demand zone smoothly, I'm predicting the price to make it's way out of there for a gain of 50 pips to the supply zone above. It may go even further since this area is low on the weekly curve. Happy Holidays, Traders!
Possible Short entry after Volume Analysis. Chart has all explanation. Only enter if weakness is preserved at our entry zone.
What does "Weakness is preserved mean" ?
It can be
- Up Move On Low or Decreasing Volume
- Rejection of Higher Prices on High Volume inside entry zone
The orange lines mark off a demand zone I spotted on the 4 hr chart. I believe the price will come into that level and rally up to the supply zone I spotted on the hourly that is blocked with the green lines. I won't be surprised if it goes higher.