I'm cautious here and my trades are only in hold for next week - reason to wait if this deeper fall is in favor. Below 152.77 will target 150.05 support first and Break of 150.05 will affirm this case and target 148.13 key support level. In the bigger picture, as long as 152.77 key support holds, medium term outlook remains bullish.
Apple found its balance. We see that the drop stopped at the Centerline, a price target which was expected. I elaborated about it in the Weekly Outlook on my website. From here a further drop must be confirmed by a close below the Centerrline. A sharp rise would not impress me, since there where multiple attempts to reach the U-MLH. P!
Since Dec 2017, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general have been hit hard with bad news time and time again, fuelling a historical selloff from the previous high of $20k. Firstly, I would like to address some major issues: 1. Korea FUD and Bitcoin Exchange Bans in Asia Time and time again we have heard rumblings and rumours of Bitcoin bans in China, Korea ...
Here, using Andrew's Pitchfork as a guide, you can clearly see the pair has reached resistance. If this is correct, then this month could see prices 200 pips below the current 137.241. I would definitely put 3 short positions and close them at the three TP regions below as well as actively moving stop loss to prevent losing pips once you're in profit.
Uchf obviously in a down trend. However, It is at a pitchfork as we speak as well as 1.27 extension to its leg. Obviously, or at least it should be obvious to you, you shouldn't try to make a living at trying to catch reversals, safest to wait for price to actually go, then pull back, which takes time. I personally will take some shots on things like these, but ...
As per discussion on chart. > Schiff Pitchfork levels and Ichi Cloud show the short-term support and resistance levels for NEO > NEO has handled itself well so far, and I expect to see a slight dip before a rise above the 100 day EMA, and above the -0.5 Schiff level once again. > Look for bounce back from SUPPORT_1 and/or SUPPORT_2 before entering market.
So the prior idea did not work and now we probably see why. With this A/R set we see price frequency at the Centerline. This looks somehow probable to me. Because there's no entry here, I just sit on the hands. I never ever would sell BTC, just because it's going down here. I rather buy more at certain levels. PP