ULTA needs a trip to the beauticians its chart is starting to show a few cracks and blemishes after a hard fought breakout. We expect this to go back and fill the gap created after earnings before continuing higher. Long term hold, but short term short.
$ULTA is priced to perfection for its earnings announcement. Its stock has rebounded from the low $200s to the low $300s.
Time series fibonacci analysis says we are likely to see an inflection point in the stock this week. This coincides with $ULTA's earnings.
Let's see what happens to this stock tomorrow. I believe almost any positive upside surprise is already...
Technical: Series of impulsive rejections off $314.50 level. MACD rolling over w RSI bearish divergence on the daily chart. Risk/reward favors downside over upside. Implied vol skew on options contracts currently @ 4.5 delta put/call spread (very bearish).
Fundamental: Cosmetics retail is a highly cyclical industry. Historically, Q4 numbers come in hot on a...
- Earnings on Thurs after close
- Nearing its ATH at $322 (Nov 2018)
- Cramer is bullish
- 1 year chart uptrend is very good
- The question is if it can break the ATH or not
- What is different now than it was in Nov 2018?... Maybe the market is healthier overall
- It is trading above the VWAP and the SMA is in an uptrend