Constantly I repeat that I not publish a stock symbol twice, but the method that I use for pick stocks is always the same because
I not flip from one method to another, trying to find the Holy Grail.
Because I already took my years of deliberate practice and did not publish during that time. Only practice and training.
In other words, if the reader looks at my ...
I published an idea on this a little while ago, with some minor modifications the formation still looks to be intact. Indicators show the stock to be nearing oversold territory. As an added bonus, a Morning Star Doji formed today, which would be confirmed with a gap up tomorrow.
See the link to my original idea for more information.
Over the past year and a half TDC has formed what looks like a double cup and handle, where the handle for the first cup&handle formation is the cup for the 2nd cup&handle.
- Formation began with a large gap down from $36.12 to $33.03 on 8/6/15
- A strong resistance/support line (currently support) at about $30.70, which also constitutes ...
TeraData has been hot stock during 2010-2012, then it lost its luster after soften in margins. But in terms of net profit and total revenues it is showing us solid numbers.
Stock found strong support at $39-$40. Looks like funds accumulate this stock during last three quarters. Yesterday, it gave us Day #1 (broke of flag and trend line). If the next days it will ...
- Look for a strong potential move to the upside due to pretty strong divergence since Nov 2012
- SMA(21, 50,100) crossover confirmed a bullish trend with the stock seeming to have found a higher bottom.
- SMA(200) and $60 price level will act as strong resistance.
- Stock broke out of falling wedge pattern that's been forming since July 2012
- A safer way to ...