Tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM (central US time) CAD will have CPI news. I believe price will spike to the level noted in the box. Possibly come down from there, but at a minimum, upside to the box. Will also be watching the london session to see if price doesn't already go there.
Potential Long idea here. If the previous low gets swept, more upside potential. 1:3 RR (1%:3%)
This does not mean to take a trade. I am waiting for a new high and then a potential pullback for entry. Letting the bottom be set first is my plan.
Generally, gaps in price (whether actual gaps or liquidity gaps) get filled after some time. If the market doesn't go and fill them immediately, I like to wait for highs or lows to be taken. Once stops are taken, the gap should be ready to be filled. TIME does play a factor as with most, if not all analysis.
Looking for a swing of 50+ pips at the moment. If highs...
Well, if history repeats itself here, the stock market could be in trouble shortly. Over the next couple of months, I'll be watching closely. I'm no economist, but I believe the markets are due for a nice dip. Good luck to all!
Daily Supply level here, also 1430.50 mid figure rejection. Entry is slightly off from the desired price, that's what I get for sleeping in and not having an alert set!
looking to make over 100 pips here short side.
Keep an eye on FET. This could potentially be a well-paying stock in the future.
Daily Demand following the gap down. This could mean cheap shares for long-term holders.
Stop loss below the previous low and TP at gap fill into the supply zone.
Good luck to all and always use stops.