Quantum computing space leader. Nice combination of:
- good quality company with 0 revenue and Multi Billion Market potential.
- options open interest + low float (exponential delta increase + gamma squeeze as many like)
- recent comparable companies did run from 10 to 40s ($ARQQ)
1) the moves are correspondent with VIX level, the implied volatility is huge. not a signal to runaway.
2) remember what happened during the last elections? related chart attached
now, as we do remember what happened back then there is quite possibility for history to repeat itself (no matter who wins, we will push up).
3) Algos should front run little bit as we...
Bubbles are natural & good until everybody talks about it.
Didn't hear of anyone talking about it, so its a good time to make call - THE NEXT BUBBLE WILL BE IN BIOTECH (if we IGNORE EV and SPAC's ofcourse)
My bet is:
1. small cap bios could double-tripple from here.
2. heavy names could get +50%
Too much money, to few shares & good companies.
This is not the end of the world. This is overbullish positioning, overreaction and a lot of calls had to be burnt.
Market had bad risk/reward, now it gives great risk/reward.
Buy tomorrow: 3050-3090 SPX, hold through choppy-chop and have your 10% a year performance.
Keep it simple.
The recent Medical-Tech-SaaS IPO had some problems in their S-1 report. I expect it to sink to "below ipo level" as the problems could show up in 1-2 quaters after IPO.
The problem is called "Medicity buyout" and hiding the price of acquision besides the main datasheet in S-1.
Second problem is that it has very slow growth.
This was the hottest IPO of 2019. Statistically it was totally out of the line with others. But it happened and I'm glad that I was in it
The company is fine and the product is great.
But the revenue and the growth pace need to find balance with the market value of the company.
As soon as greed ends and we move to lock up period end BYND should correct...
I see no recession coming.
Get over with Trade wars, it is no longer irrelevant. It is only the headlines that make you drop your stocks so BlackRock and Vanguard can accumulate more.
I see a lot of fear. we don't fall on fear. we fall on greed and too much confidence.
Getting some entry around here and in one months. Try not to pick stocks, use ETFs to...