There are chances for the move to continue to a price of about 176$. But if the FED decides to raise the interest rate to 0.75 basis points in the upcoming meeting, then I expect further crashes, so I decided to take some chips off the table.
Closed my position in HDFCAMC for a profit of about 8.10%. Expecting a reversal move from here on. Will consider re-entry if it touches the bottom of the ascending channel in the coming days. www.youtube.com
Compared to other IT stocks TATAELXSI is a bit overvalued for sure and has not fallen at the same rate as other large-cap IT stocks. But I see potential since there are chances for a recovery in the US market which in turn will lead to a recovery in the Indian IT sector and this in turn will be a positive element for this stock. Targeting the all-time high for a...
BTC has been consolidating above the most recent high for quite some days now. There is a higher probability for the pice to move upwards impulsively from this level.
Expecting a potential upside of about 70%. They supply products and services to customers in over 85 countries. They have four manufacturing facilities in North America and two in India, coupled with Research and Development centres in North America and India. Additionally, they have a distribution network of more than 45 radiopharmacy in the United...
Looking forward to entering into a position when the price touches the bottom of the HTF channel line, in a corrective manner.
The price did bounce from the key inflection levels in the bottom as expected and is moving towards the upper supply zones. There is a higher probability for profit booking around those levels and selling pressure to take over the current bull run. If the market did succumb to this selling pressure then the fear will kick in and we can see a turn-around to the...
Taking a step back and watching the show. Holding the current positions with " Diamond Hands ".
Expecting a crash to the low of the channel in NIFTY. If this happens then a rebound can be expected around 15,000 levels. This is not a high probability outcome, considering the current sentiments of the market. But this is truly a possibility since the market is overpriced and this will give a fair valuation to a lot of overpriced stocks ( at the moment ).
Not entirely bullish on Crypto as of now. But taking a conservatively optimistic viewpoint for the time being.
The current issues related to Carlyle arm selling stake, is not a major concern for the overall growth of the stock. This is just a temporary issue and I see this as an opportunity to buy. Will be adding on if price dips to the other two inflection points mentioned herein. Will be selling only when price reaches the top of the channel line.
The current situations in China is not a good news for Crypto. I don't expect technical levels to have much significance in this panic situation. Can expect the price to plummet heavily.
Price is moving correctively in a sideways range. There is a higher probability for one more push to the upside to test the double top levels and then crash. But we don't negate the possibility for the price to break those levels impulsively and then push higher. But as of now there is not enough momentum in the market for this to happen. Will be taking trades in...
The opportunity may evolve itself within a week or so.
Moving in downtrend in both higher and lower time-frame. Going short since the resistance line on the lower time-frame is holding.
XRP price prediction : Most reasonable
Bitcoin price prediction : Most reasonable