- ATOS bounced of 200 SMA
- Low Volume indication of bottom -> Bullish Reversal
- Currently in ascending triangle -> Target 4.20 $
- MACD green
- Bollinger Bands contracting
- Road to +20$ has started!
- CTXR very bullish long term / current trend has been UP and will continue
- higher lows / higher highs
- MACD Green
- Bullish Divergence on the RSI
- I expect CTXR to have a retrace to 2.34 and finally bottom at 1.54 the .618 Fib for the perfect entry
PS— Preliminary Support, where substantial buying begins to provide pronounced support after a continued down-move.
- Volume increases and price spread widens, signaling that the down-move may be approaching its end.
SC—Selling Climax, the point at which widening spread and selling pressure usually in high point and heavy or panicky selling by the public is being...
- GME is accumulating and ready for a move up, short term target of 434$.
- Bollinger Bands are contracting, signaling a trend reversal and possible explosive move, similar to the 40$ range GME traded at in February.
- Bullish Double Bottom at 200$.
- MACD turned green on the 4H Chart.
- Gap at 300$. GME likes to fill gaps in a relative short time.