I don’t buy into this dump, macd on the weekly and monthly is into the positive area, above 0. Short time frame MAs are above long time frame MAs. The head and shoulder is a trap imho. This could be the falling wedge making wave 2, a breakout of this falling wedge would bring us into wave 3, potentially taking us to $18000.
Supposedly the pump occurred after the testate release news, which so far on any other alt always followed a dump.
Anyways, DASH had an explosive run this January, with more than 100% gains.
Look to have reached a top for the following reasons:
- Declining volume;
- Bearish RSI divergence indicating that price may soon reverse;
- Bearish CMF divergence indicating...
XRPUSD is currently printing a weekly falling wedge.
Lower target of the wedge is $0.19.
As it can be seen OBV, CMF and MFI are all making higher lows while price is making lower lows, thus creating bullish divergences.
This could take 1-2 months.
Checkout my related ideas, especially the 3x call on MATIC and the ATOM short from $4.100 to $2.600.
BTC has been trading inside a bull flag since this past summer.
The lower trend line of the flag has continuously provided support and hasn't been broken.
Imho we are going to see a bullish breakout toward the end of this month or as late a February.
An early breakout can occur from current prices, however it can fail on the upper trend line of the flag and...
ATOMUSD looks like it made an extreme move upward. Fisher is in the +7 area (ready for reversal).
On 4h RSI has made a bearish divergence.
CMF trending down while price is going up (bearish).
Volume has been slowly decreasing while price is going up (bearish).
ADAUSD appears to be a golden opportunity at the moment.
As it can be seen from the chart there are several very bullish patterns:
- Double bottom (2nd bottom is a higher low) possibly making an Eve (rounded first bottom) - Adam ( V shaped bottom) double bottom.
- Current price action is in the terminal stages of a 4-months long falling wedge. Breakout should be...
As it can be seen from the chart, so far matic has respected all the rules of the elliott theory. This can be invalidated if corrective waves 4 prolongs far deep into territory of impulsive wave 1. OBV shows strong buying in the background by smart money on the daily timeframe (creating an exaggerated divergence). EFI is closing in on positive terroritory...
BTCUSD is nearing the end of the big triangle that it has formed. Breakout should be upwards because:
- Triangles tend to break to the upside if the trend is bullish (it has been since December 2018).
- Correction has been going on on lowering volume (bullish sign).
- MFI was oversold on the daily timeframe.
- Fisher transform has reached an area where 90% of the...
XLMUSD is showing very bullish signs:
- Bullflag since december 2017.
- Fisher transforms shows an exaggerated bullish divergence (it's now trending up).
- MacD about to make a bullish cross and trending up (soon will cross 0 line).
- MFI oversold (extreme move) on the weekly chart and signaling a strong reversal.
Pretty much every indicator is oversold on the...
Disclaimer: this doesn't seem likely, heck I don't even believe in it, but what if?
What if BTC was just correcting from oversold conditions before continuing the second leg of a slow descent?
Elliott Theory tells us that after waves 12345, waves ABC follow. Now, identifying waves 12345 is easy as they are clear as day on the chart. Was 20k to 3k maybe wave ? if...
I am finally back after a couple of months break. I entered near the bottom and decided to take a break from crypto to focus on other aspects of my life.
We all enjoyed profits these past months but now it's time to take these profits out.
BTC, imho, will dump soon for few days.
We can see that the RSI is currently oversold but also presenting an exaggerated RSI...
Looks like price is making an attempt to break out from a falling wedge pattern. Odds are great given the following:
- Daily RSI bullish divergence
- Weekly RSI bullish divergence
- Money flow divergence suggesting accumulation while price was going down.
- KST nearing a bullish crossover and bullish KST divergence.
- OBV confirming volume spike, giving...
BTC is set to test the 20-ma weekly in the upcoming month/weeks. This moving average is lined up at the moment around $4500. The longer BTC takes to reach the 20-ma weekly the lower becomes the target. After noticing the weakness showed by BTC above 4k, I believe it needed another push or a re-test of the 200-ma weekly. While BTC did not perfectly touch the moving...
XLMBTC currently in a falling wedge. These past few weeks BTC lost quite a few percentage points in regards to its dominance with alts. XLM has not broken out this falling wedge and it's currently sitting on a big support, where in the past, in at least 4 occasion has bounced from and broken out of a falling wedge. Moreover, RSI is showing a slight bullish...
Got a lot new followers the\ past month and lot of people thanking me for my calls! That's awesome and I would like to thank you for liking and following my trades.
Before beginning my analysis, I would like to state that the following is my opinion, one that I will trade. This is a very high risk trade since BTC is in a "no-trade" area. However, I am deciding to...