About meI share my ideas on different asset classes. My analysis combines macro environment, long term trend analysis, volume profile and historical reasearch to find similar set ups. I focus mostly on daily, weekly and monthly charts (swing trading)
FB is not fundamentally overvalued given growth rate and ecommerce increasing presence via instagram. The only bearish thing is the news that came yesterday, even if it is old news, maybe the perfect excuse for a sell off.
So I just picked previous blow off tops from the last two years:
- 5 of these blow off tops correct around 8%-12% and held the 200 MA:
3 of those touched the moving average and bounced.
2 of them did not even touched the MA.
- 2 of them corrected more than 20% and lost the MA.
- There is high probability of a 2%-3% correction at least...
Everybody is bearish so I am going to put a contrarian view.
I just took the current bull run and create a ghost pattern given that the first part of the bull run (55 days) is similar to the second one (fractal), by doing this I derived a potential scenario in which a $100,000 bitcoin is possible using the same fractal pattern.
- Revenue growing (~30% YoY)
- Going into crypto: increase in revenue will not be substantial at the beginning but this open a whole new product and business line for Paypal that can grow both organically and through adquisitions (custodian services for crypto, allowing merchants to process payments in crypto easily and keep it in crypto).
Forget about the noise, we are in a multiyear gold bull market.
Few people realize how big this gold bull run can be:
- No alternative assets as fixed income is yielding negative rates and central banks can not increase them or everything will fall apart. Just bitcoin could compete with gold but it is a much smaller market.
- All countries have huge amount of...
My favourite asset so far. Macro context is very supportive for higher prices (money printing, political instability, health and economic crisis...)
My only two doubts are how high it will go and how long it will take.
My estimates are 1900 in August and potential pullback to 1750$ in September (in case we have a vaccine).
On any pullback, load the truck.
My favourite stock at the moment.
Likely to be hyped in the coming months as:
- SPCE will get tge approvals for starting operations.
- Richard Branson to the moon.
- Potential announcement of different product lines and revenues from agreements with NASA and maybe Disney (new CEO is ex-Disney)
Buy at 21$ pull back.
First target 32$ --> achivable next week when...
Incredible stock. From 130$ in March to 439$ in July. Stock is currently at 1.61 fib extension, should retrace soon to the previous resistance line which would act as support at around 340$, then go to 620$.