BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC CO, ISHARES TRUST MSCI EMG MKTS ETF USD DIS, BIOCEPT INC, SPRINT CORPORATION, NYSE STOCKS, SPDR S&P500 ETF TRUST S&P 500 ETF USD DIS
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Good news + general turn around of the crypto markets is good for TRON.
My money says a surge is coming...
Like I said previously, I was looking to add to my position. I did that today.
I will think about selling 1/3-1/2 of my holding between $33-37
Current price is puzzling. Why not $36?
Short opportunity is possible...
This has been a good position for me. Hoping to re-acquire shares each bounce.
Canopy Growth looks like it is pulling back...Mid 30's might be reasonable
May short if it bounces off the trend line again
Volatility in the market smoothing out...
May add to my position in light of the break out and look to sell around $14.00...
Monitoring how SNAP works this 10.50 support line...GL
I was long SNAP but dumped 1/3 my shares at $11.00 the other day. Watching closely.
Will be looking to add to my position after price breaks $30...
More dips coming for BA. I don't see any reason to touch this stock.
Inverse head and shoulders. I think this is the break out. I have been patiently waiting for entry and now i'm long.
JPM had a nice run but it's come to an end. I want to short financials....
This looks like inverse head and shoulders reversal for Barrick Gold... Will look for a break out...
Today's dip triggered a limit order that I had placed last week to buy at $17.25. I believe the long downtrend has been broken after watching this stock for a long time. GL
It looks like a trend change for ethereum (and other cryptos) occurred on Feb 5th. I see an impulse wave up but will watch closely to see what happens next...
Please like this idea if you are hoping $80 was the bottom for ETH.
This looks like a bear pennant to me...Would love to have an opportunity to lay into BTC @ $1800
I believe this is a confirmed double top for AMGN, which is the end for its nice run up that began with a double bottom..
I will look into this stock after a $18-25 pull back...
Waiting for trend line breach for long position. Or bounce off lower support. Does 6% dividend provide a margin for error?
I think this is a cup and handle forming. The handle may take a while, but I got in a few days ago. May add if this works out.