My first idea in a long time haha. There is Bearish doji/top today with its high touching the 10-day SMA. ON top of that, there was a .382 retracement of the the initial pull back of the upward break of the slightly bullish flag. The inverse of .382, 2.618 is around historical support and the bottom of the slightly bullish flag.
- C= .786 retracement of AB
- D= 1.272 projection of BC
- C= .5 retracement of AB
- D= 2.0 projection of BC
- .382 retracement of purple CD
- .618 retracement of purple CD
- Bullish divergence in Stochastic