Helmerich & Payne, Inc. is a contract drilling company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and engaged primarily in the drilling of oil and gas wells for exploration and production companies.
The Company's stock price moves basically in tandem with the oil rig count.
It looks like it's forming inverse head & ...
Trump will do everything he can to boost U.S economy. Couple of other things that support rising equity prices:
1. Touch of yearly moving avearge (red one)
2. We are on the edge of weekly bb (20,2)
3. Falling dollar (rising oil). Bear flag forming. Trump gonna do fiscal ...
Touched 0.618 fib (+200-daily moving average) and it is very much overextended in bb(20,2) perspective. Economic fundamentals are improving (tough slowly) around the world (especially in the China, look e.g. the pmi). I think that the oil has overreacted.
Falling dollar (+t.bonds) is telling me truth. Crude will ...
Why AUD/USD seems to be bullish:
- AUD/USD has stayed above 20-monthly moving average 4 months first time since 2012.
- Since 2016 it has been trending higher making higher lows. It's currently sitting on 20-weekly moving average.
- 200-daily moving average has turned upwards
- Commodities pressure is easing
- DXY ...
TNX has been rising very rapidly. Now it's above 200-daily moving average. RSI is signaling overbought, but one must remember that it can stay overbought for some time.
Maybe investors are realizing something?
I think it's important to observe DAX performance in the real (dollar) terms. That basically means we have to look GER30*EURUSD. It made it's top long before compared to nominal terms (GER30) @ 12386 in 2015-04-06. Since that day it has been trending lower, but are things starting to change?
The ratio tells you ...
As long as utilities' performance is weaker against cyclical, we can expect bull market to continue - i.e. expect the ratio (price) to stay inside the channel.
If the ratio (price) breaks the channel above, asset managers are moving more aggressively to defensive stocks, which means that they are anticipating that ...