DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
DELCATH SYSTEMS INC, SPDR S&P 500, CALPINE CORP, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Coffee, Cotton
Bitcoin / Dollar, Ethereum / Dollar, BCH / Dollar, Ripple / Dollar, Litecoin / Dollar, ETCUSD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
GOLD (US$/OZ), Brent Oil, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, PALLADIUM (US$/OZ), SILVER (US$/OZ)
See the chart.
Given flag formation on daily chart, I believe that we are in for a bullish move.
The price decline will continue with double top pattern.
AUDUSD has hit the trend line with the declining RSI. This is a classic bearish pattern.
The price of bitcoin has completed the correction in five waves up and the price has initiated downturn with the divergent RSI.
I believe that bitcoin will have a correction to $260 before it continues its downtrend. Moreover, divergence is more pronounced on four hour chart.
Short from 1.5342.
Short from 1.092.
Hidden bullish divergence.
I believe that bears have been exhausted and there will be a correction to upside before downward movement begins again.
After the pair hit wolfe wave target of 1 to 4 line, this pair will resume uptrend.
1) Multiple evening star patterns
2) Declining RSI
3) previous structure resistance
Bulls have held the support at $253 with rising RSI four times.
1) Double bottom at previous structure.
2) Bullish engulfing candle.
3) Rising RSI.
1) This pair is bullish on weekly chart with higher lows and a pinbar.
2) the pair has completed .619 retracement on four hour chart.
3) There are multiple wicks at .618 level showing tweezer bottom.
1) Bullish regular divergence
2) Morning star candlestick pattern.