According to this quick analysis of BTC nearing it's next halving which in Bitcoin's history has always been bullish , we are:
1) Seemingly in a new bullish channel
2) Heading for a short term ABC correction which should hold above 8200$
3) Followed by a 12345 impulse wave within the channel topping our last ATH of June 2019
4) Followed by another ABC correction...
Buy 25400 - 25800
On 1 day chart 3 out of 4 technical instruments point out towards a bullish scenario
On 1 hour chart it is not totally clear but it seams that 29k is not a very far reached target either
After this Beautiful rally boosted by blockmarket desktop price Will surely drop until:
1) 6079 Entry Point for long
2) 5072 Entry Point for long
Currently it looks like 5072 is more probable to happen
I don't see any other scenario right now rather than the upwards one.
Currently stellar is accumulating in between the 2 support lines
If it where to fall bellow the second support line, well maybe it could fall into oblivion...