AUDNZD sell follow up, so far so good

FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar / New Zealand Dollar
324 13 11
We are pretty much on top of this pair since the consolidation started. Be careful not to buy to soon. I like to see another leg lower before the major reversal. For previous post and context see link below.

updates will follow


www. facebook             .com/timstuyts

Comment: Guy's keep an eye on this pair, it has exactly done as we analyzed for months. I posted why we had to wait over and over again and we finally see a first attempt to continue higher.
Comment: We saw a sharp reversal overnight which stopped out my pending buy at break-even. However this will provide an even better buy opportunity once this last bearish impulse settles. Only a break below 1.0019 will invalidate the long term buy set-up. Fundamentally I expect that the NZD will weaken soon and consider the recent news as noise for now. The technical's suggest the same. We just have to be patient for now. Updates will follow!
Your analysis and explanation are so professional and clear that i really learn a lot from you!
thank you very much for sharing and show your thoughts... in this pair I really think we need to see the up movement very soon... we are now very close to the 78.6 ratio that is really good time to reversal...
+1 Reply
To the upside AUDNZD hit the Bollinger Bands in Daily Chart. I could imagine, that bulls tried first longs and got out to safe earnings. Next longs of bulls might bring the impulse up. But it´s only an idea. I am not trading. Just interest in this kind of stuff :-)
thank you! nice job! hope you will rise a lot of pips :) i am waiting for buy set up after consolidation...
+1 Reply
I think you've charted this huge flat very well. Well done.
+1 Reply
TimStuyts ezodisy
Thank you, if this count is correct and we see another impulse higher from here I will keep buying after each consolidation. These kind of set-ups on the higher time frames only happen a few times a year but can easily double your account or more by not risking more than 2% in total. So I'll try to update as much as possible. My total risk exposure NEVER exceeds 2% so we have to be precise when adding to the buys but we will manage that. For now I need confirmation that the reversal is for real. Good trading to you.
+1 Reply
Subjugal TimStuyts
Do you inform us, when you see confirmation for reversal and big move up. One other question: Is your green arrow up to 1.18 possible level, that could be reached or did you just draw it that far for showing, that it´s a big move? Thanks for the brilliant analysis.
TimStuyts Subjugal
Yes I will inform my followers by means of an update. I won't post new analyses all the time because this way it is easier to see the context. The Green arrow shows my minimum target in case of an A-B-C up (instead of an 1-2-3-4-5). First conservative target will be previous high around 1.15, then green arrow around 1.18 but likely even higher.
Subjugal TimStuyts
So if I understand you right, the C-Leg will be the long move. I like the idea. Thanks for your answer.
TimStuyts Subjugal
Yes the strong bullish move will either be a wave C or a wave 3.
Subjugal TimStuyts
What do you mean with "Fundamentally I expect that the NZD will weaken soon and consider the recent news as noise for now." Is it about AUD and NZD parity or rate hike of NZD, that is unlikely to come?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out