- Here we can see how EDOBTC started to move up steadily to finally reach a climax and produce today's breakout.
- going higher.
- The is very strong at 63.
Looking at the weekly time frame, the main chart above, we can look at primarily two scenarios:
- When you have this type of action, we know that a strong wave will come next and we get the following pictures.
- 1) Straight up and more up... This is done by most of the cryptocurrency markets when in bull run mode.
- 2) Retrace and then straight up.
Whichever scenario happens, or a different one, trading can remain very simple and low risk if you have patience and can wait.
- Just buy and wait until your targets are hit.
- Use a stop-loss in case you get a different scenario (purple arrow), this way you are prepared for all outcomes and always know which action to take.
- Think and act, never react.
This is not financial advice.