Wishing you a great Sunday... Let's get started.
We looked at BitTorrent on the daily time frame many times in the past, we are lucky and blessed enough to have your support.
Today we are going to be taking a different look and chart BitTorrent ( BTTBTC ) on the weekly time frame. The longer the time frame, the stronger the signals.
- Here we can see a clearly chart that is just getting started...
- A low was hit on the 6 May week which was followed by a strong bounce.
- From this week to the next BTTBTC grew from 9 to 16 satoshis (16 satoshis being our first target), for a total of 77.77% profits.
- The week closed at 13 below EMA10, just to continue growing to reach a top of 18 satoshis, where we stand today.
- The bounce from the 9 satoshis low was supported by above-average , high compared to the weekly average while on correction mode.
- Now BTTBTC is trading above EMA10 and challenging its next resistance at 17 satoshis. We are looking for a weekly close above 17 (18 or higher) for massive additional action.
- We have a strong bounce with a followed up from the bulls supported by above-average and a break above resistance. BTTBTC continues challenging the next resistance with the intention to go higher.
BTTUSDT moved first and already broke its all-time high, this can also be considered a signal for the BTTBTC pair since the former one has been moving first... You can find more information about this unique signal here:
If you want to trade with us, here you can find our full BitTorrent vs Bitcoin ( BTTBTC ) trade:
Feel free to hit like...
Thanks a lot for reading.
You can follow this trade here:
Can Bitcoin go to $11,660 next?
(But it can go much much higher...)
We buy within the recommended buy-in range and later sell on target.
We sell as much was we want at each target. We can sell 10% on each target like we can sell 100% or we can split 50% on third target and rest for higher... Your choice.
So it is up to you... I provide the great entry with great profits potential, you secure the profits.
U r always great
I know ur buying range
I sell at it targets 100% :))))
My question was when e.g BTT goes to 20 and second target is reached
Will it come back to the buying range !?
Which I don’t think. It will re trace right!?
That was my question
We only sell portions at each target to avoid missing out on further gains at higher targets.
All these strategies are explained on our PREMIUM platform.
Would be the last hardest residence in this case 17 which may become support now
Sorry to bother
And thank u for helping us to make money