The small market cap. altcoins are going to be generating massive and fast profits, which we can use to increase our Bitcoin holdings, that's why we trade against BTC .
Now, feel free to hit like... and let's get straight to the chart:
- Bitcoin SV never saw any action since its launch bull run back in late 2018 (green box to the left). After this bull run, there was only bear action for this altcoin.
- On the 10th May, a classic move to by market makers (and their bots) can be seen marked with a blue circle. This is done to activate all the stop-loss and make people lose their tokens. At the same time, this with its long wick pointing down is also a signal that massive action is on its way. This was confirmed later with a strong breakout above EMA10.
- BSV (or Bitcoin Cash SV) made it to take out EMA50 as well and challenged EMA100 and higher. It is now trading below EMA100, but there is a good probability that it will close above it before the daily candle closes. If it doesn't, any close above 0.01091 (EMA50), would send a strong signal.
- We are looking at very high , which validates the strength of this move. 131% profits in just a few hours.
- The had a massive jump after showing clear . The also gave out the same signal before the breakout.
Bitcoin SV ( BSVBTC ) is the latest altcoin to break above resistance and prepare for the next cryptocurrency market wave. This might be seen like a very strong and too big move, but trust that this is just the beginning, there will be so much more action that it will be hard to believe what is going on.
Just as all these altcoins pairs and projects hit new all-time lows... They will also hit new all-time highs in late 2019, in 2020 and beyond.
(Once you are down, the only place left to go is up).
I've marked some targets on the chart above for those trading this pair. If you have any questions, feel free to use the comments section below.
Conditions for change: A close below EMA10 would negate the above signals and turn BSV from to . In the meantime, Bitcoin SV is extremely and additional growth is expected in the weeks to come.
Thanks a lot for reading.
This is Alan Masters.
They are very likely to have another fork soon...