Bitcoin Monthly Chart
- The chart for Bitcoin ( BTCUSD ) is 100% . Green candle after green candle for the past four months.
- is still low, no significant increase on BitFinex, but this can be taken in more than one way. We can see it as low and not enough confirmation of the last move. Or we can say that we are just getting started and will come in when $10,000 is reached.
- The TD Sequential is at +3. This only confirms the chart that we can clearly see. These counts can reach up to 9 and higher, up to 13.
The is clearly moving in favor of the bulls:
The is on the zone (above 50) for the first time since October 2018. It hit an all-time low on January 2019. Down trendline broken; plenty of room left for growth:
- Targets/resistance levels are marked with dashed green arrows.
- Support levels are marked with MA lines (dark blue and green).
Conditions for change: If Bitcoin ( BTCUSD ) closes below EMA10, the above chart and drawings become invalid and a new analysis is needed. Here we are looking at the side. If certain support levels are broken, the side takes the lead and we would need a new analysis to look at it.
You can find our previous Bitcoin analysis on the daily time frame by clicking on the image below, always remember to hit like for support:
Thanks a lot for reading.
Cardano (262% ROE)(7X)(LONG)
Bitcoin Cash (BCHM19) Trade Setup (60%+ ROE on 7X)