It's been a while but the Euro
finally found some footing against the dollar last week as more trade war rumors swirled. Since we are moving in an established trend I am looking for that trend to continue, but I want to see a drawback first. This is NOT an order I will set as a buy limit, I will watch and wait for a drawback and make sure there is a good support candle to get long on. Since that is the case, this stop loss is a rough estimate of where I believe that could be, but I will probably set it a little below the support candle or wick that could form. If we fail to get a drawback or hold support, this setup could become invalidated.