GBP/USD Long Ichimoku Trade Idea

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
The USD's strength finally started to wane at the end of last week. We've risen back up into the cloud here and I am looking for a potential buy if we get a bullish kumo breakout with confirmations. I am still waiting for the kumo twist to complete which will serve as a major confirmation for me. I've drawn out some potential targets with blue lines should the trend hold. If we fail to breakout or our confirmations change, this trade could be invalidated.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out