Let me tell you our strategy in a nutshell: Buy low to later sell high... You see how simple that is?
No complexities; keeping it simple. Simple is best.
Now I am looking at the Loopring ( LRCBTC ) chart once again because I am seeing the signals building up for a second round.
Let me read those signals for you for our own learning and entertainment, while you take your time to hit LIKE...
Done? Ok, let's continue.
Loopring ( LRCBTC ) Chart Analysis by Alan Masters
This chart is a classic and the signals are clearly marked, let's look at them:
- LRCBTC last wave generated massive profits, over 180% from top to bottom, we enjoyed over 120% from this wave. The next wave is starting to take form.
- First, we have a retrace that went all the way back to 0.786 Fib. retracement. If you have been reading me lately, you know by now that altcoins (crypto-assets) tend to find support at this fib. level. If the price holds, they quickly bounce up.
- On top of the Fib. support holding, you can notice the price action going flat. First a strong decline that ended flat, followed by a green candle that has above average and is breaking above multiple resistances at once (Moving Averages). These are a bunch of signals all in one place.
- The TD Sequential started a new positive count.
- The is and trending up.
- The is starting to curve up.
- These are some of the early signals I look for and they are very pronounced here.
- Then we have the cycles, waves down, wave up, wave down, wave up... We just completed a strong wave down, what follows is a wave up.
- With all the above said, signals can still get invalidated, so make sure to have a plan/strategy/trade if you decide to trade this altcoin and always use a stop loss.
If you enjoyed this post, learned something or simply want to show your support, you can do so by leaving a comment, hitting LIKE and send me what I always send you... A BUNCH OF LOVE!
Previous Loopring ( LRCBTC ) trade which generated 120%+ profits:
P.S. This is not a piece of trade advice. My trades contain buy-in, targets, stop-loss and additional relevant information that can be used for trading.
Have a wonderful day.
This is only an analysis.
My trades contain buy-in, targets, stop-loss and additional information.