Obviously the FAANGs being in much worse shape (price-wise) than even the Dow. - At least for now.
Here is the Monthly;
Here is the Previous Post;
Made a lot of money in here already!
You know you’re in a bubble
- When funding a 36-year stream of expected inflation-adjusted spending requires over 38 years of money up-front;
- When the median price/revenue ratio of S&P 500 components exceeds 3.3;
- When every single decile of S&P 500 components is at record valuation extremes; https://www.hussmanfunds.com/wp-content/...
- When the amount of leverage in the system (U.S. equity markets) is now easily the highest in history, by any measure, not just in absolute terms! (relative to GDP, etc. Margin Debt/GDP = Margin Debt/Market Cap x Market Cap/GDP Showing insane over-valuation across the board!)
- In a world where speculators now value the stock of bitcoin at one-fifth the value of the entire U.S. monetary base;
- Where the current SPAC mania is identical to the South Sea Bubble in as much as: "Let them see not what they do!";
- and so on...