A new All-Time Low ( ATL ) was hit recently, this will be the main support (bold red line).
Keeping it simple
- 1) If the main support is broken PERLBTC will test the lower support levels.
- 2) If the main support holds or isn't tested, then PERLBTC can consolidate (blue arrow) or move higher.
As you can see, there is no prediction here.
You can take action, buy/sell, based on what is happening rather than predicting where the price will go.
As for the chart signals
- The is .
- The is weak, not strong enough.
- A big red bar just showed up. The green on the bounce is below average so there isn't much strength on that small jump.
- is building up with both the and , but with all the signals above this one isn't enough.
To trade, we must have a plan, what to do if prices go lower? What to do if prices go up?
Now, how you decide if a pair is good to trade before you go and find the support levels, the targets, and the stop-loss?
You use the chart signals. If the signals support the move that you are seeing then you can decide to trade or not.
I wouldn't trade Perlin ( PERLBTC ) right now, there are too many signals and there are better-looking charts.
All the information shared here is for learning and entertainment purposes only...
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.