We can see a fake breakdown as well on the chart above. Support was broken just to see the price move back above it right away... This is a signal and also a signal that points to an upcoming change of trend.
So we are not only looking at hitting multiple targets and then a new low but instead a sustained period of continued growth.
The charts are always changing/evolving, what we are seeing now can be completely different in a few weeks or days.
So, remember to have a plan if you decide to trade.
This is not financial advice.
1) 0.00001950 |Hit 18-Oct. (+15%)
2) 0.00002250 |Hit 19-Oct. (+32%)
3) 0.00002450 |Hit 18-Jan. (+44%)
4) 0.00002750 |Hit 14-Feb. (+62%)
5) 0.00003150 |Hit 18-Mar. (+85%)
6) 0.00003540 |Hit 18-Mar. (+108%)
7) 0.00004030 |Hit 18-Mar. (+137%)
8) 0.00004350 |Hit 18-Mar. (+156%)
9) 0.00004830 |Hit 18-Mar. (+184%)
10) 0.00006110 |Hit 18-Mar. (+259%)
11) 0.00006900 |Hit 18-Mar. (+305%)
(🥇 Free PREMIUM Trades, Altcoins, Bitcoin, Results, Rainbows & More)
If you think about it these already change trends.
If the entire altcoins market was going lower then something like this can happen, but with most of them now breaking out and so many in the green, it is hard to see this happen... Unless you have some signals or information to share to back this up...