Price is been on a strogn uptrend on the hogher timeframes after breaking the strong resistence of 21.00 so right now we have seen how price have respected perfectly the 4h asceding channel and if we just got a nice reversal pattern after a 3rd test to the mentioned area confirming a possible new high so lets see if we canreach 40.00 this time
After price breaking the 77.000 barrier we have fully confirmed that price is on a strong and new bearish trend so right now price is benn in a 4h channel respecting each TL ,so in order to go short im waiting and see how it behaves in the 38% (3rd touch) if daily clsoe below 76.10 ill go short for atleast 50 to 70 pips
Price still going up on the higher timeframes and last days broke and close abvoe the formeddaily flag so right now im gettin in with a small position and leaving pending ordersfor the possible pullback to the AT fib of 23% of 38%
Price finally broke that daily wedge pattern indicatign a new possible bullish bias but also we got the following conflunce :
1.Closed above the Wedge
2.B&C above the Mp fib point (38% and 78%)
3.New high formed
4.First daily bullish structure
So if 4h manage to clsoe above 1.5100 in the 4h we should go long
Interesting how all JPYs pair have reached critical areas where price might bounce up or break and conitnue with the current downtrend,so for GBPJPY is the same 144.00 ahs been a strong weekly support that if we manage to get a clsoe below it it should drop to the 142.00 area
I love this set up and the fact that all igns indicates a bearish corrections makes me love it even more but price is been stubburn at this 1270 area wich is a critical and ket area if price in the 4h maange to close below 1265 we might see a drop to the 1255 and 1240 area
I always have said that NFP follow the trend in the higer timeframe of the main USD pairs so this would be one of them where EURUSD keep showing us that 1.1200 is avery key and improtant level ,yesterday after some high imapct news we could see how price could stay above 1.1200 and created a long wick indicating a big rejection so right now if in the low...
A beatiful set up,i gotta say one of the must accurate set ups are the ones on the weekly and monthly timeframe if the proper criteria lines up and this is one of them,here we got the following confirmations:
1.Price has formed a weekly triple top
2.Reached maximum history high that has been respected in the past years
3.End of a bullish 3rd structure and...
Simple set up where price broke below the ascendign TL after the 3rd touch and now it is retesting the 78% fib that lines up with the last and 4th bullish structure,go to lower timeframes and see if price can break the CTL and close below it to go short
Basically same set up as EURUSD price created a new low and multipel structure in various timeframes so right now price seems is like retesting the previous and now broken weekly support ,so in order to go short i would like to see a reversal,multipel 4h clsoe or daily belwo the 0.7060 area
Price is on a strong downtrend where price broke the big TL and created a new low anad seems like is creating a perfect correction to the FIB level and previous structure so gonan wait and see hwo price reacts at the 144.80 level
ETH POSSIBLE SHORT
Seems liek price is respectin the broken previous highs and weekly support creatign a daily structure adn wedge pattern that should lead the price to a new bullish leg atleast to the 187.00 area but if price close below 155.00 it could drop to the 146.00 area
Price has reached once again the key level of 1.1200 wich has been a strong weekly support that lines up with the monthly PRZ so if price breakout and close below his level in the daily time frame we might see a strong drop to the 1.1100 area
Here is a very interesting set up for this pair where price has reached a very critical level in the higher timeframes but right now we don have clear signs of a bullish or bearish momentum but if the following criteria is met we coudl expect a godo breakout for this pair:
1. Price must clsoe below the ascendign CTL,previous candle low and 78% fib to go short...
This pair right now is on a very interesting area that has bee na critical MONTHLY S&R for a long if we look back in time that's the main reason why price havent been able to break below the 1.1200 area and ocne again price has reached this area but failing again to break below 1.1200 so im gonna keep it neutral since i still dont see enough bearish confirmations...