coolingla

PRO
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Joined
Markets Allocation
41 % stocks 2 % commodities 57 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
USOIL 30% | 31 SPX 13% | 14 NE 12% | 13 XAUUSD 6% | 7
coolingla coolingla PRO SPX500, D, Short ,
SPX500: No Way The Market Could Dodge the Bullet This Time
27 0 1
SPX500, D Short
No Way The Market Could Dodge the Bullet This Time

The market will fall beginning 11/3/2017, after AAPL releases earnings.

coolingla coolingla PRO AAPL, D,
AAPL: AAPL Will Fall After Earnings
12 0 2
AAPL, D
AAPL Will Fall After Earnings

The earnings number won't matter, AAPL will fall, and drag down the whole market with it... Probability: 80%

coolingla coolingla PRO SPX500, 240,
SPX500: SPX Round Top, Any Bears Still Alive?
156 3 2
SPX500, 240
SPX Round Top, Any Bears Still Alive?

Only crazy bears can survive, lol... See below my last failed idea. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SPX500/MCl2OPBw-SPX-Could-Drop-Like-This-Soon/

coolingla coolingla PRO SPX500, 360,
SPX500: SPX Could Drop Like This, Soon ...
234 3 4
SPX500, 360
SPX Could Drop Like This, Soon ...

Topping around 2520.

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 360, Long ,
USOIL: A More Bullish Alternative to My Last Bullish Idea about Oil
121 1 3
USOIL, 360 Long
A More Bullish Alternative to My Last Bullish Idea about Oil

This is an even more bullish view that almost guarantees a $58-60 price range by year end 2017. Link to the original bullish idea: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/USOIL/9BXaYz7i-OIL-One-More-Bull-Run-Before-a-Big-Drop/

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 240, Short ,
USOIL: A Bearish Alternative to My Last Bullish Idea about Oil
105 2 1
USOIL, 240 Short
A Bearish Alternative to My Last Bullish Idea about Oil

Instead of advancing to $53, a fake breakout here is also possible but a little less likely (30% chance vs the 70% chance for the bull case from the last chart). Which direction? Nobody knows but Mr. Market will definitely give us an answer within a week. Below is the bull ...

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 360, Long ,
USOIL: OIL: One More Bull Run Before a Big Drop
265 1 2
USOIL, 360 Long
OIL: One More Bull Run Before a Big Drop

I feel one more bull run is still the most likely outcome before a big drop, which corresponds to a similar level general market decline. Still the old target of $53 as the top.

coolingla coolingla PRO BBBY, W,
BBBY: BBRY Could Be a Perfect Trading Vehicle
66 0 3
BBBY, W
BBRY Could Be a Perfect Trading Vehicle

BBRY Could Be a Perfect Trading Vehicle for now. Patience is needed for buy/hold investors.

coolingla coolingla PRO NE, D, Long ,
NE: A Less Bullish but Maybe More Plausible NE Chart
104 11 3
NE, D Long
A Less Bullish but Maybe More Plausible NE Chart

This chart is less bullish than my last chart but shows the same target in early 2019. Last chart: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NE/cpurCzPy-NE-s-Long-Journey-to-Recovery/

coolingla coolingla PRO ECA, D, Long ,
ECA: ECA Could Offer Some Great Trade Opportunities
46 0 3
ECA, D Long
ECA Could Offer Some Great Trade Opportunities

Let's see if this scenario works out.

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 240, Long ,
USOIL: WTI Oil 2nd Wave Correction in Progress, 3rd Wave Up Coming Soon
110 0 4
USOIL, 240 Long
WTI Oil 2nd Wave Correction in Progress, 3rd Wave Up Coming Soon

See below for 2 of my previous ideas, which had being invalidated by recent price actions: 1. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/USOIL/ODOVL9yK-Oil-Will-Move-Up-Fast-From-Here/ 2. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/USOIL/aWRaV2qg-53-WTI-Oil-Is-Still-Possible-by-the-End-of-August-2017/

coolingla coolingla PRO NE, 2D, Long ,
NE: NE's Long Journey to Recovery
57 0 5
NE, 2D Long
NE's Long Journey to Recovery

NE investors need patience and luck but should be rewarded eventually.

coolingla coolingla PRO PBF, D, Long ,
PBF: PBF is A Volatile Stock to Hold
45 3 6
PBF, D Long
PBF is A Volatile Stock to Hold

But the value is there. Year end 2017 target: $28

coolingla coolingla PRO XLK/XLE, M,
XLK/XLE: Energy Will Probably Outperform Tech in the Next 2-3 Years
45 2 5
XLK/XLE, M
Energy Will Probably Outperform Tech in the Next 2-3 Years

Smaller time frame chart clearly shows the out-performance of tech over energy is topping out, and will probably end in about 2 months. Starting 4Q 2017, it will be clear energy will out perform tech, and maybe the general market also.

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 240, Long ,
USOIL: $53 WTI Oil Is Still Possible by the End of August 2017
289 16 9
USOIL, 240 Long
$53 WTI Oil Is Still Possible by the End of August 2017

See the chart on how we could get there: by ascending triangles. This path is quite possible because the run up from 6/21/2017 contains a lot of such triangles already. The key now is that oil has to run up quickly from here. A drop below $46 that lasts more than 1-2 hours should definitely invalidate this idea.

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 240, Long ,
USOIL: Oil Will Move Up Fast From Here
352 18 6
USOIL, 240 Long
Oil Will Move Up Fast From Here

I know this chart might look too bullish for a lot of people but this is what my instinct tells me. Here the wave 3 will be extended. It might go down a little bit in the next 1-2 days but probably not by much.

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 240, Long ,
USOIL: Oil Will Most Likely Go Up from Here
362 9 10
USOIL, 240 Long
Oil Will Most Likely Go Up from Here

We should at least hit $49.

coolingla coolingla PRO USOIL, 60, Long ,
USOIL: The Correction Is Over
97 1 6
USOIL, 60 Long
The Correction Is Over

I believe the correction is over. Confidence level? 80%. You can also see the same type of upward impulsive wave pattern reappearing here, albeit at the very early stage ...

Show More Ideas 123456
Last visit
17
0
81
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2
0
10
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
3
0
15
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Italy
7
0
33
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit india
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
80
84
866
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Portugal
15
28
285
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
5
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Polska
22
0
83
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
17
0
59
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
5
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
5
0
31
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
142
0
504
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
223
109
3951
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit London, UK
329
93
3201
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United States
380
566
4405
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
6606
136
31522
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
359
451
8183
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Zürich, Switzerland
221
138
3047
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit FRANCE
519
60
2694
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Slovenia
2469
504
18664
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
80
84
866
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
25
30
429
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
455
363
6506
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
41
205
630
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
9
24
219
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
42
57
783
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
29
25
356
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
94
298
3396
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Germany
408
155
4121
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
222
57
1835
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Italy
185
310
3144
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
159
77
2744
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
141
125
2747
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Hungary
5964
525
42157
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User has no following symbols
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Support Priority Support Report Issue Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out