"When price and volume move alike - up up or down down - the market is bound to post higher price levels... The rationale for this is obvious: an INCREMENT in price should rarefy the buying power... But it does not: hence higher prices. a DECLINE in price, on the other side, should stimulate the SELLING PRESSURE... But it does not: hence higher prices." -- Jesse...
BTCUSD 4 hr OBV Signaling Breakout?
Bitcoin is looking to breakout on the 4 hr OBV downtrend since June and regain the 610 EMA on the 4 hr, which is historically an excellent sign that bottom is in or near. Similar OBV setup exists on Coinbase. 4 hr closes in 2 hrs - watch for fakeout.
BTCUSD: 2019 Repeating 2018 Bump and Run Bottom?
- Bump and Run is the #1 most bullish chart pattern Per Bulkowski (thepatternsite.com)
- To identify a Bump and Run, look for a frying pan base with a downward sloping line with a rapid drop then leveling out with a rotated turn.
- "The bump height, as measured from the trend line to the lowest...
BTCUSD Ascending Broadening Wedge/Falling Wedge 8.1k-8.6k Bottom
- Two Alternate Ascending Broadening Wedge Formations Drawn with decline leading into bullish Falling Wedge formation.
- Breakouts downward of ABW at ~10400 or ~9800.
- Per Bulkowski, average decline of Ascending Broadening Wedge is 17%
- Targets ~8640 and ~8140, respectively.
BTCUSD: Wyckoffian Reaccumulation not Distribution. Comparison to 2018 Top.
Theory: Bottom is Already In at 9k or Will Be in Shortly in ~8.3k-8.8k range with Spring #2.
Look for breakout through JAC (Jump the Creek) as confirmation.