ryopphdi

PRO
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Joined
Markets Allocation
Top Mentioned Symbols
BITSTAMP:BTCUSD 33% | 5 BTCE:BTCUSD 20% | 3 MTGOX:BTCUSD 13% | 2 ETHUSD 13% | 2
ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, M, Long ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin likely to continue bullish run
203 0 3
BTCUSD, M Long
Bitcoin likely to continue bullish run

So far I have been convinced whole move that started in 2016 is wave 5. As 5th waves are usually weaker than previous 3rd waves I have been cautions last two years. However currently I'm beginning to think the move could be wave 3. Following are few symptoms this could be 3rd wave: - media writing and talking about bitcoin but almost all of them dismissing it as ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, 240, Short ,
BTCUSD: BTC likely to continue downwards movement later
407 5 7
BTCUSD, 240 Short
BTC likely to continue downwards movement later

Today's decline stopped around 23% retracement of bull run on BITSTAMP:BTCUSD from $1830 to $4979. It is likely this was just temporary bottom and BITSTAMP:BTCUSD will go lower later. Higher probability targets where correction can end are $3800 which also coincides with bottom of correction we witnessed during August and $3400 that would be around 50% ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO LTCUSD, M, Long ,
LTCUSD: LTC - is this breakout from 16 months of consolidation?
368 4 6
LTCUSD, M Long
LTC - is this breakout from 16 months of consolidation?

LTC experienced 16 months of falling prices at btc-e. Then there was period of ups and downs with lowering magnitude. Eventually it settled between $3-$4 price range and stayed there for another 16 months. Today it seems we have final breakout from this long consolidation. IF this is true the move can be massive.

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, W, Short ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin's correction on weekly - probably just the beginning
488 2 7
BTCUSD, W Short
Bitcoin's correction on weekly - probably just the beginning

Looking at bull market which started in 2015 we can see five yellow rectangles. These rectangles show situation when weekly candle went above upper Bollinger band meaning market went too far. In every case there was long green weekly candle followed by red one. Red candles almost always completely retraced green ones, indicating quick decision of market ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO DASHBTC, W, Long ,
DASHBTC: Is DASH going to follow Monero's lead?
100 0 5
DASHBTC, W Long
Is DASH going to follow Monero's lead?

Both Monero and DASH are currencies with focus on privacy. Looking at Monero's chart one can see period of sideways movement which took about 2 years between Jun 2014th and Sept 2016th. Comparing this with DASH's chart one can say DASH is still within similar sideways trend. I am wondering if DASH is going to break out to the upside in the future.

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, W, Short ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin likely to drop at least $100
400 2 3
BTCUSD, W Short
Bitcoin likely to drop at least $100

Bulls stopped their run at pretty bad levels 450-460. This means triple top has formed. Yesterday bears awakened from their sleep and caused bulls to run away. However looking at long positions at bitfinex only 5% of longs were closed which means there is lot of potential for more drops to come. Also short positions are close to its lowest readings which confirms ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO ETHUSD, 240, Short ,
ETHUSD: More correction to be expected to the downside
163 0 4
ETHUSD, 240 Short
More correction to be expected to the downside

ETH went much higher than I originally expected. However since 2016-03-13 price is showing corrective action. It is likely we are going to see bit more upside before final leg down which will probably at least re-visit bottom of wave A which happened at $8.

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO ETHXBT, D, Short ,
ETHXBT: ETH likely to be topping soon
490 0 7
ETHXBT, D Short
ETH likely to be topping soon

It looks to me current move could be close to finish. We are approaching upper border of channel drawn from top of 3rd wave. In theory 5th wave can reach the channel or even break it for short while.

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO ETHUSD, 240, Long ,
ETHUSD: ETH end of downward correction?
256 3 3
ETHUSD, 240 Long
ETH end of downward correction?

Ethereum has just reached 61% retracement of move from $2 till $6.30 and seems bulls are slowly taking control here. If this level holds we will see some move upwards. It will be important to see if this potential move upwards breaks above $4.50-$4.60 where another Fibonacci level is located. Stronger move to the upside can signal current correction is finished ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, W,
BTCUSD: BTC Outlook 20160111
159 1 0
BTCUSD, W
BTC Outlook 20160111

20160111 It seems BTC is heading lower this week. There are three variants now: - most optimistic where BTC holds above $400 - optimistic where BTC stays above $300-280 - pessimistic in which it breaks down lower Both optimistic variants should lead to further advances in the future. While pessimistic variant will lead to falls below $200.

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, W, Long ,
BTCUSD: Bullish case
636 3 6
BTCUSD, W Long
Bullish case

It has been almost 4 months now since BTC started moving upwards. We have not witnessed bigger correction since end of September. Therefore some kind of correction would be welcome at current place and time. One can see some weakness on daily chart where RSI is likely to form negative divergence. Also volume on all "western" exchanges has been lower recently ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, M, Short ,
BTCUSD: Most pessimistic scenario right now
510 0 4
BTCUSD, M Short
Most pessimistic scenario right now

This is the most pessimistic scenario I can think of right now. If bitcoin is not going to appreciate any longer it is possible we have just finished wave B of huge zigzag which started in Nov 2013. First leg of this zigzag was equal to about $1000 which is 86%. Wave B (if it has just finished) stopped in the region of iv subwave within A. This is very ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, 240, Long ,
BTCUSD: BTC discussing several scenarios, positive one has 55% chance
265 1 0
BTCUSD, 240 Long
BTC discussing several scenarios, positive one has 55% chance

20151117 BTC has reached support area in the region of $300-310. there is several possibilities currently: - variant 1 (violet / probability 45%) - breach to the downside which will probably conclude close to $250-260. this variant brings negative medium term consequences (more weakness to follow after correction to the upside) - other variants (probability 55%) ...

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, 240,
BTCUSD: BTC current2
1881 0 0
BTCUSD, 240
BTC current2

BTC current2

ryopphdi ryopphdi PRO BTCUSD, 240,
BTCUSD: BTC current
1728 0 0
BTCUSD, 240
BTC current

BTC current situation according to EWT

Last visit
212
41
1141
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2
0
10
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
5
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
1
3
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
27
52
549
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
4
0
20
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
3
0
15
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
24358
1336
174694
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
109
1
460
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online United Kingdom
7655
352
55381
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit UK
444
14
1726
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit WORLD
50079
1011
222176
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2651
349
11748
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
17
0
75
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Poland
25
24
221
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online
233
48
1128
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
62
31
402
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
17761
4286
145906
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
18
0
70
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
206
48
1208
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Ukraine Kyiv
2840
884
48859
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
14759
249
52351
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7431
114
23803
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1800
25
3371
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Indonesia
30981
681
109829
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
28721
206
98946
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit UK
143
11
683
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit US
112
91
674
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Taipei City
173
67
1236
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Buenos Aires, Argentina
6971
1445
69342
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United States, CT
9918
1115
49931
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Wonderland
1155
352
9369
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
547
218
3076
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1302
40
4906
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Florida, United States
1569
51
7146
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Iran - Tehran
3326
318
21304
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United States
1475
47
7307
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Andalucia, SPAIN
882
238
7229
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
72
78
565
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online Canada
1239
322
4392
Message Follow Following Unfollow
BTCUSD
Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out