Option 1 (O1/red):
So first of all lets talk about the less likely option that thing can play out.
If we break through the green line we can fall all the way to the 0.618 Fib, where I definitely expect a bounce of this Fib.
We bounced many times of this support, meaning it is a major support (See bigger picture I posted below).
Meaning that if we will break through the triangle I can get BNB at an amazing discount.
I then will start taking profits at the "safe buy in" zone. (with a profit of 20%)
Option 2 (O2/green):
If the holds true and we bounce of the "decision area", I expect the price to break out of the and retrace to the "safe buy in" zone.
From where it then will go start going up again.
I then target the 0.382 Fib as a target, where I start taking profits (15% from the "safe buy in").
If you are a little bit more advanced I would advice to buy some BNB at the "decision area" and by more if we break through the triangle or if we don't start taking profits at the breakout of the triangle (or even buy more).
Then you would have to take some profits at the top before we retrace to the "safe buy in" zone, and of course buy more at the "safe buy in" area starting to sell again at the "sell target".
So here you can how we fall through the strong upwards channel and how we bounced of the 0.618 Fib several times now.
Giving you the 1. buy in + the 1. target:
However, as I expected we bounced in the orange zone.
All intraday trader where able to make 4% profit in 11h.