Wow what a bargain. Many cryptos are very cheap right now so this is the time to scrutinize projects and decide which of them to buy!
It is really hard to describe ONT but here are the essentials:
• There was ICO .
• They launched ONT at the beginning of March 2018. For 1 NEO one got 0.2
• They are backed by massive team (40 people which most of them are IT senior engineers). Everyone with photo and description.
• CEO Jun Li is also the founder of Onchain startup (2014) backed by Fosun Group (Conglomerate from China)
• Their goal is to incorporate blockchain into current, real existing businesses. They want to bridge the real world with NEO to relieve
businesses from tech development
• They are strictly connected to NEO
• NEO focus is public, ONT focus is private
• NEO stands for digital applications, digital new economy, ONT stands for bridging the real economy with the digital economy
• NEO new digital apps/businesses, ONT wants to make it possible for a current business to become digital companies
• They are aiming to governments, health services as well as private business, IoT , people, data and many more
• At protocol level and application level NEO focuses on digital assets and smart economy and ONT focuses on trust identity, distributed
data, and trust in collaboration scenarios.
• They want you to be in control of your data. They treat data like a gold .
• ONT wants to create separate blockchains for businesses to store their data without posibility for 3rd parties to access and view them.1
business/process one blockchain.
• Token structure is similar to NEO – when you hold NEO you are paid gas and when you hold ONT you will get ontology gas – each block 15-
• ONT is listed on Binance, Huobi, OKEX, Gate.
We noticed ONT has finished Wyckoff cycle which can be an indicator to buy.
Let’s go through all the phases.
PSY—preliminary supply, where large interests begin to unload shares in quantity after a pronounced up-move. expands and price spread widens, signaling that a change in trend may be approaching.
AR—automatic reaction. With intense buying substantially diminished after the BC and heavy supply continuing, an AR takes place. The low of this selloff helps define the lower boundary of the distribution TR .
ST—secondary test, in which price revisits the area of the BC to test the demand/supply balance at these price levels. If a top is to be confirmed, supply will outweigh demand, and and spread should decrease as price approaches the of the BC . A ST may take the form of an upthrust (UT), in which price moves above the resistance represented by the BC and possibly other STs , then quickly reverses to close below resistance. After a UT, price often tests the lower boundary of the TR .
SOW— a sign of weakness, observable as a down-move to (or slightly past) the lower boundary of the TR , usually occurring on increased spread and . The AR and the initial SOW(s) indicate a change of character in the price action of the stock: supply is now dominant.
UTAD—upthrust after distribution. A UTAD is a distributional counterpart to the spring and terminal shakeout in the accumulation TR . It occurs in the latter stages of the TR and provides a definitive test of new demand after a breakout above TR resistance. Analogous to springs and shakeouts, a UTAD is not a required structural element.
LPSY—last point of supply. After testing support on a SOW, a feeble rally on narrow spread shows that the market is having considerable difficulty advancing. This inability to rally may be due to weak demand, substantial supply or both. LPSYs represent exhaustion of demand and the last waves of large operators’ distribution before markdown begins in earnest.
On the second chart, you can see zoomed in bars. On , we are above TenkanSen for good. The second bar started above the red line. This is a strong buy signal.
Moreover, shows us bull’s cross – very good – time to buy.
Weis Wave indicator – red waves are decreasing so it means supply is evaporating. We need more demand on the horizon. It will come definitely.
So Traders. This might be a great opportunity. We are at the bottom of the price and we can reach ATH which is at 0.0012500. This is over 4 times more in comparison to the current price.
In terms of profit/loss ratio. Let’s assume you invest $100. The lowest level of the price ever half of what it is now. Ok we can lose $50. To obtain ATH we have to multiple current price level by 4. This means we make $400 dollars from each invested $100. This equals $300 dollars profit.
Profit/loss =$300/$50 = 6 *100% = 600%. This is really good ratio. This is definitely worth a risk.
What do you guys think of this project? Have you already bought it?
Thank you for being here.
Do not hesitate to comment, like and of course follow; )