Info on the chart.
1) Red dotted lines = cRSI crossed back from overbought and crossover in
2) Red solid lines = Bear divergence and crossover in
3) Green dotted lines = cRSI crossed back from oversold and crossover in
4) Green solid lines = Bull divergence and crossover in
5) Black transition = cRSI crossover but NO crossover in
I created a single indicator that combines 1) Cyclic Smoothed and 2) the Divergence indicator (bull, bear).
Please refer to for info on how to use the cRSI indicator.
Yea Bear Capitulation phase is particularly brutal for this one.
If it's any respite, this is by far the most I've seen the bear case align across widely varying TA.