Okay some may see this as a crazy setup but i believe US30 setup will fall to around 7000 in the next year or so
There are many reasons for this setup Fundamentals and technicals
- jubilee year ?
- shemitah Year ?
- every 8 years a financial crisis
- FED raising rates to signify economy in a recession
- The possibility of QE4 ?
- A possible world disaster ?
i can keep going on in regards to such things but ill keep it short
- Price has hit a all time high and after the US30 booming for around 8 Years isit time for a change ?
- Price found strong KEY LEVEL (RES) at 18000
- Price is now down trending
- Price has put in lower high and lower lows
- Price has broken many key
- Also price is on the verge of breaking a key level (SUP) at 16000
- If price breaks that key level we will possibly see a huge drop to the downside
I can go on abit more too but i am sure you all get the idea i am portraying
i do believe and confident of the drop too 8000/7000 :)
so here we come 8000 POINTS PROFIT ;)
- The European situation has gotten a lot worse since we had all the media cover for Greece and Europe represents a significant part of the world economy
During 2016 the possibility of Greece leaving the Euro as there new elected government which called a popular referendum, rejecting EU bailout terms and calling for an end to austerity.
This could lead into a exit of other countries as they may follow Greece in there Grexit.
A collapse of the euro would have widespread negative consequences for the world economy, perhaps bringing on recessions
- In regards to China The Chinese economy has grown by an extraordinary amount over the past few decades. Chinese GDP is second in the world only to the United States
China has had a house marketing boom which has now cause the over production of housing resulting in "Ghost cities"
Oversupply cannot meet demand usually drags down prices and cause the collapse of housing market
If Chinese economy falls into recession it most likely bring down the rest of the world and push other countries into a recession
Economic Data show similarities to the one of 2008
Retail Sales have dropped the most since before the last recession
Real U.S. GDP growth has begun to decline
and other factors
(Recessions are a normal part of the macroeconomic cycles that the world experiences, and happen from time to time. The last recession was already seven years ago. Signs may show that the next is right around the corner)
A great Fall in Stock market and Economy
And bringing the world into recession is a huge realisation for investors
HOLD TIGHT WERE GOING ON A BUMPY RIDE 2016/2017 :)
Remember History repeats its self