At a price to revenue ratio of 36:1 at the time of writing, this is one hot stock! But is it really worth it?
We clearly have a formation, but not confirmation, of a double top pattern for APT. We have a clear and solid rejection at the 28.50 zone and a 10% plus drop following. I don't think things are looking good for APT, not necessarily fundamentally...
The latest candle hasn't finished yet to define the begin of the right shoulder.
Also I'm not sure if the Neckline may increase with the classical 'Head 'n Shoulders' Pattern.
Nonetheless, if 'Point A' gets crushed, I would be very careful. It could be the begin of a long term downtrend.
Our previous idea on EURGBP sell is now closed +5 pips as the market now looks very bullish and will more than likely break out. When the market turns and goes against an idea and gives you lemons, reverse your position and make some juice.
The price of eur/usd is moving now! It stopped below the dynamic resistance identified by the EMA20 daily. So it did not complete the movement that we expected this week. The analysts had expected a slight decline in the US dollar against the other majors because of the FED conference, the announcement of the pay slips of the non-agricultural sector and the level...
After breaking the channel we can see the price made a higher high wich confirms the change of trend.
We will now wait for a small correction before looking for Long Opportunities near the yellow area in the chart.
As always we dont enter without confirmation and wait for bullish price action.
We can enter this trade with a very good risk reward...
On a daily closing, XAUUSD hunting the pips in favour of Buyers'. A continuous price hike since the last September ranging the target.
By some fundamental factors, the level of gold raising gradually then the USD. So, the pair aiming for 1364.63, but the USD domination won't let it hit the target directly. In-spite of that, the pair might rend a pullback...
i hope your Monday is going well and we want to share our opinion on the EURCHF. A few ideas before we took good profits on the sell side (linked below) and now after 3 level of bearish momentum with a divergence low we are looking for a buy. Price already made its way up and now is in a consolidation mode marked in yellow box. Our take profit is at the...
Hey guys, wishing everyone a great day.
Yesterday there was halloween and we opened a short at the beginning of the week on the Dollar Currency Index. Price is dropping hard since yesterday. We are already under the bullish trend line and a big daily bearish candle indicates more down side. In 24h will be the NFP so it could happen that price moves back to the top...
Check out the our last idea about the GBPUSD short trade for better understanding this one. Price dropped nearly to the same level where GBPUSD started its bullish run, where its holding the same level for a few hours now. Going into Asian we do not expect price to move much, but in the early morning somewhere before London or inside the session, we...
Not a whole lot to say that's not obvious on this chart. I just want to point out that getting in on a level like this, we expect a CHANGE IN STATE, from coiling range to explosion (up OR down). Part of the issue is to identify the right times to get in, when explosive moves are going to happen and THEN get in on the right entries. Two separate skills.
Price has heading down to a support zone formed by structure and .618 fib retracement level of the bullish swing that started in 2016. I would expect short termed pullback. todays GBP data are not that bad for the market to simply blow through this important level. No trade set up yet. I will update as price action develops.
I think the dow is in a strong bullmarket – superordinate. It seems that wave 4 (purple in brackets) has completet it‘s mission already and ended as a triangle.
But: On the short term, I see a possibility to short it. Startpoint: red box. Endpoint: green box.
So the green box then is the startpoint of the long call....
Looking at the daily chart of the EURUSD we see for now a clearly bearish trend. But with the upcoming support/resistance going hand in hand with the fibonacci level of 0.5 im looking for another bullish move. A trade setup could look like the green and red box with a pending buy limit order right on the levels.