Double pin bar shows bearish momentum
Price fails to break big round number 100.000
Strong resistance BRN + 0.5 Fibonacci
Target on SMA(200) well respected previously
Stop Loss over 100.000
Good luck guys!
Waiting for more rejection before entering a LONG position.
Price will probably re-test Fibo 0.5 level.
Warning, price can also be attracted by SMA200 and 0.61 Fibo that match with round number 0,9000.
Following days will be crucial.
Keep an eye on it.
Waiting for more rejection at this level for going SHORT.
Pinbar can be retraced before price to go lower.
Upware momentum is still strong, and like my father used to say : "When you piss against the wind, don't be surprise to get your pants wet"
Waiting for reversal pattern to trigger a LONG position on this double bottom in formation.
This trade will be updated with corresponding SL, Entry and TP according to price evolution on the next hours/days.
Price is forming a range failing to create a trendy market since February.
If price is continuing to goes up to the resistance level, SMA(200) combined with resistance level will be a perfect zone to trigger a SHORT position.
Waiting for the price to reach this key zone to take action.
0.5 Fibonacci level will be ...
Bitcoin shows some signs of weakness with a price on a resistance level with confluences.
Indeed SMA(200) and a pinbar for bearish momentum created for us a SHORT trade opportunity.
Weekend is coming, stay tuned for tonight close and monday opening.
Price may retrace previous pinbar and retest SMA(200) that's why ...
We will probably see a pullback forming at the resistance before a drop reach the last lower low (easy to spot on Daily).
Resistance just been tested once showing the straight of this key level.
I will be a good R:R opportunity for a SHORT trade in the following weeks.
Keep an eye on this one !
AUDCAD is now on a major support zone at 0.96316 (a lot of rejection in the past), this can be the start of a bullish trend to reach 0.98.
This is on my watching list, waiting for a reversal pattern to confirm a potential LONG trade.
Please feel free to share your analyze.
After reaching the level I expected on my previous analyze : https://www.tradingview.com/v/4mVaPo0f/
Pound seems to be ready for a bullish rallye, since price has landed on a key level area, showing us a confluence with major support, 0.5 fibo retracement and RSI divergence.
Reversal pattern is on going,I expect a ...
After a successful SHORT trade of the previous swing :
Today we are blessed to have a well defined Bullish Engulfing appearing on upward trend line (in Red) supported by RSI divergence.
Short time momentum for a reversal seems not to be huge (engulfing size is not so big) ...
After a double bottom, price reach a key level on a major resistance level and downward trend line.
I'm waiting to see how price will behave on this key area, we will probably see price bearish rejection to go back lower and make a third bottom.
Up trend continuation is also scenario to consider.
Wait & ...
The price Heading down to Upward Trendline, with momentum from the previous rejection zone with pinbar.
Upward trendline makes an attractive first goal for our SHORT.
We will closely observe how price behave on upward trendline level to decide if we stay or quite our SHORT ...
Price is heading to Major support + 0,5 Fibonacci. I will wait for the price to go lower in the next few days and reach this key confluence level at 1.85935.
Then, we'll waiting for a LONG opportunity on reversal price action to trigger that trade.
First trouble area is a bit under the previous swing high, where ...
On a last trade that succeed to catch the previous downtrend :
We identified a Upward trend line and RSI divergence on a major pivot level acting as strong resistance to the price.
This time it's Big Round Number 1.50000 and double bottom in formation acting as support for a ...