We are happy to present you the latest version of our Charting Library and Trading Terminal.
What’s new in the Charting Library?
- It is now possible to change the theme (Github issue #1277).
Go ahead and pick your favorite colors!
- Top panel that is adaptive to smaller screens (Github issue #2491).
The site looks better than ever on mobile devices now!
- Scale ratio option has been added to chart settings (Github issue #2240).
You are now able to change the scale without losing the ratio.
- Delayed data status has been added to the chart (Github issue #2396).
- A symbol comparing dialog appears when adding a correlation coefficient to the chart now (Github issue #1169).
- OnVisibleRangeChanged event processing has been added (Github issue #813).
- New API to work with the scales has been added (Github issue #1050).
- It’s now possible to specify the price scale that an indicator will be added to when creating indicators (Github issue #1170).
The most popular indicators have been added and fixed
- Pivot points indicator has been added (Github issue #1747).
- MACD is calculated based on the exponential average now (Github issue #1300).
- Meet 2 new indicators – Spread & Ratio (Github issue #2875).
- Volume indicator colors are back in order now (Github issue #3227).
- XSS vulnerability when transferring the indicatorsFile parameter has been fixed (Github issue #3210).
- Unknown 1-minute time frame has been removed from the top panel (Github issue #3207).
- 1000+ drawings pop-up message has been removed (Github issue #3158).
- Fixed an issue with an incorrectly displayed drawing on a 60-second time frame when switching time frames (Github issue #3147).
- Pivot Points indicator calculation on hourly and daily time frames has been fixed (Github issue #3144).
- Fixed an option to add chart type and time frame to favorites (Github issue #3036).
- Chart loading was fixed (Github issue #2999).
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect display of data (Github issue #2665).
- Fixed an issue that was causing bars to shift when negative timezone & 00:00 time is selected (Github issue #2652).
- Previous close has been removed from the context menu of the price scale (Github issue #2643).
- Fixed an issue with symbol change through library API (Github issue #2581).
- Fixed an issue with data gap on the 31st of December if symbol was traded during the weekend (Github issue #2581).
- Russian translations were added for several time frames (Github issue #2494).
- Fixed an issue with the sending of temporary user info files (Github issue #2484).
- Fixed an issue that used to appear when scrolling charts left (too far back) (Github issue #2477).
- Added an option to use line data type for chart ID (Github issue #2448).
- Renamed the Williams’ Fractals setting to lower and upper fractals (Github issue #2425).
- Fixed the way tags are displayed on the time scale (Github issue #2423).
- Symbol switch on the chart has been fixed (Github issue #2062).
- Fixed the way FeatureSet works when hiding/displaying the toolbar on the left (Github issue #2036).
- Synced translations request (when the library is loading) has been removed (Github issue #773).
- Label hiding on the scales when clicking hide all drawing tools has been fixed (Github issue #477).
- Added the default value (5) to marks on the bars (Github issue #3139).
- Fixed an issue with indicators not being able to be added to favorites (Github issue #1998).
What’s new in the Trading Terminal?
- Added the notifications log tab to the bottom panel (Github issue #2538) All relevant details are kept in a single place now!
- Added the ability to display market depth (Github issue #2316) You’ve got more data for a comprehensive market analysis at your disposal now!
- Added the updated version of Watchlist (Github issue #1697) You are able to save multiple watchlists in the Trading Terminal. Navigating through your favorite symbols is now easier than ever!
- Added an option to place an order with fractional quantities for cryptocurrencies (Github issue #2322).
- Modify order availability can be set through an API now (Github issue #3015).
- Added an option to change the value of Don’t show order confirmations parameter on the broker side (Github issue #2261).
- Added a link that opens symbol description in a separate tab (Github issue #2021).