Although the United States and Saudi Arabia are already competitors in the oil market, they are in the same team in this zone and will do everything possible to prevent a strong collapse in oil prices. And if this happens, then such a failure should not be long in any case...
There are 3 very important reasons for this:
1) the Saudis' budget is burning.
2) the US problem is even more serious - almost the entire oil industry is sitting on a wild leverage before banks (very large debts to banks - just a cosmic exposure)! Low oil prices = defaults from shale producers = defaults from US banks = disaster.
3) the impact of coronavirus on energy quotes can be called short-term, since factories in China are already returning to work.
Technical Indicator 12H:
1) - turned to green zone and started rise up.
2) - started to rise up from the undervalued zone.
Buy on pullback around 55.15 and sell in 67 zone. Its more than 20% profit. Stop-loss could be around 53.37