$SWK - Stanley Black & Decker - 2.6% Gainer
1. Lengthy and now tightening consolidation of price in wedge formation, set up for reversal.
2. Stock is trading significantly below the Price Targets (PT) given by analyst upgrades and reiterations over the past couple months.
UBS - Buy - PT $227 --> $241
Citi - Neutral - PT $203 --> $215
$CCL - Carnival Corporation - 4.865% Gainer
1. Macquarie analyst Paul Golding upgraded Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) from Neutral to Outperform, PT $31.00.
2. Carnival's (CCL) Holland America Line Opens Booking on 2022-23 Cruises That Visit Exotic Locales, Ancient Cultures and Untouched Wonderlands
-I'm going to be taking a look at some...
Last few days we see EURUSD has developed further into a bearish price action from the top.
Price managed to push down form the ascending channel from the top, and broke out of the HTF structure.
Price begin to pullback and forming a deeper flag correctional structure.
Latest price is showing us a potential completion of this flag structure,...
Similar approach like NZDUSD, as price is forming this ascending channel to the double tops area.
We can see price had a fake breakout of the previous highs, but quickly reverse back down very impulsively.
This is a good indication the bullish momentum may be exhausted, and we can expect bearish continuation corrections to form and push back the...
NASDAQ:WIX has been consolidating since few months in a perfect falling wedge continuation pattern and bounced nicely of the 200 MA. Break out of the falling wedge is expected to generate considerable gains. Long the break out to target 345$, stop level at 220$. Long term target is above 450$.
Hit the like button and follow if you find this useful :)
This is only...
Looking at USDMXN here for USD strength to come in.
WE see price has been in this parallel channel structure for quiet sometimes now,.
LTF had a initial push up, follow by a correction to breakout of the HTF channel.
Now that price has manage to break out, I would look for LTF continuations now to get in on this bullish continuation buys to the...
I expect a correction in Ethereum before we push higher!
- Rising wedge
- Falling volume rising price
- Bearish histogram divergence
This is not trading/investment advice! Trade and invest at your own risk.
- Stay profitable
The white lines are the long term support and resistance from day chart
The green lines are mind term and short term support and resistance from 1HR Chart.
They seem to be very diligent on the green lines though, very curious on what happen next
NASDAQ also has great bearish price action forming on the LTF.
Similar like other indices, price has been correcting in the HTF ascending structure.
We see LTF also has a ascending channel, pairing with a head and Shoulder pattern.
These are good bearish confluence for us to look for potential see setups.
Latest price shows a potential...
- BAT is consolidating on the weekly timeframe for more than 3 years
- That's why I am expecting a huge explosive move very soon
- Wait for the breakout above a previous high before enter a trade
- Expected duration of the trade, Stop Loss, Profit Target, Entry Price and Risk To Reward Ratio - for more information, please check my signature below ↓
- The price...
Bitcoin has been seeing some strong declines over the past week, with a high to low of around -25%. Over this period of time, there's been several small bumps in Bitcoin's price. During this time, a classic falling wedge has been formed.
Falling wedges are, according to theory, bullish patterns. This is therefore a bullish potential trade on BTC.
Once again we are looking at USDCAD for some potential bullish reversal price action.
Price begin this HTF descending channel once it reaches the HTF double bottoms area. This is a good sign that we may see bullish price action eventually.
Latest price also give us a LTF descending channel, correcting within the larger structure.
I've been both a BitBull and a BitBear recently. I've also been incorrect recently when subjecting my opinion in either direction. Thus, I am going with my most objective BitPig analysis today and providing what appears to be the most likely scenario. Although it is ultimately Bearish, I am not a Bear in this case. Just BitPig with a BitDream is all.