We’re six months into 2020, and what a six months it’s been. The use of the term unprecedented has reached, well, unprecedented proportions for describing our current world. Through everything, we’ve been steadily adding new data feeds, exchanges, and brokers to our platform.
So — in case you missed our announcements at the time — here’s a quick look back at what we’ve been working on over the last six months.
New data feeds:
- CRYPTO: OKEx, OKCoin, KuCoin spot markets, and Huobi derivatives
- COMMODITIES: MCX Exchange listed derivatives
- CRYPTO: Bitpanda Pro
- STOCKS: NEO Exchange listed securities and ETFs
- STOCKS: Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- CRYPTO: Kraken Futures
- CRYPTO: Deribit Crypto Futures
- FUTURES: Thailand Futures Exchange
- CRYPTO: Crypto derivatives from the FTX Exchange
- STOCKS: Australian Securities Exchange
New brokers and exchanges:
- GLOBAL: Tradestation
- GLOBAL: Gemini
- GLOBAL: FXCM
- REGIONAL: WH Selfinvest
- REGIONAL: iBroker
- REGIONAL: Alpaca
- REGIONAL: Saxo
- REGIONAL: Tradovate
- REGIONAL: HitBTC
Thanks, as always, for being part of our community. Please keep sending in your comments, feedback and ideas. We use as much as we can to make the best platform possible for you.