BTC is struggling with the lack of an interest thus is very low.
We distinguished 4 possible (fulfilling) scenarios in the close future.
- The price chart is currently in the middle of the rectangular triangle which is a neutral pattern.
- We broke 9 and 21 and what is even more important EMA9 broke 21. This is positive.
- We are at the end of the which is also but in order to jump up out of this pattern, we need more positive .
Speaking of which when looking at the Weis Waves we can clearly see there is no interest. A bit of demand has shown up and no supply. So this
is touch and go and e have to wait for more information and observe this pattern.
- We can also distinguish weakly tilted support which might be another level of the support.
looks good as we can see their positive divergence.
Here are 4 possible scenarios
1. The most optimistic one – due to positive info we will have more demand and we will manage to break up the triangle shape which ends up
at $6500 level and we will even go further breaking another resistance at $6600.
2. Neutral one – we will stay in the triangle moving slowly towards $6500 level.
3. Slightly negative – we can mark up weakly tilted support which might be another level of the support. It is possible to stop there but still,
this is below the .
4. Negative – we jump out of the and the break the support down. Anyway, we should stay within borders.
So guys, time will tell which scenario will come into effect.
The first info we should get will be as soon as 5th of November.
On Monday SEC will decide whether they postpone their decision regarding ETFs again (most likely) or they will say YES or NO (less likely).
So thank you for being here. Please take a bit of LOVE from us. <3 <3 <3
If you like our job please do give us a like.
Don’t want to miss the update = click follow on our profile.
🏆 VIP Group
✅ Binance, Bittrex, Forex
✅ Premium crypto and forex signals
✅ Real - time support
✅ Exact instructions (buy, sell, stop-loss)