Not much going on the crypto market but we observed that ZEC has woken up recently.
There is a bunch of positive signals coming from the technical analysis:
• On the 12h interval, all EMAs (9, 21, 50, 100) are broken up.
• We touched the lowest price level over a year
• Ichimoku Cloud - The chart is over TenkanSen and KijunSen.
We are about to break up the cloud. GOOD.
• Weis Waves – a perfect combination. Decreasing supply and much demand.
• WBM BUY/SELL Indicator – it says the price is temporarily saturated.
The correction is expected.
Here are the levels of buy/sell (last peaks):
• 0.014880 (achieved)
• Wait when micro correction ends
• Reload on the given targets
• Always set your stop-loss at the last minimum
• Observe Tenkansen line (red) – if a new bar below this line, sell
• Follow our update
So that’s it.
It should be a safe and profitable trade.
Thank you for your time and reading.
Drop us a line in the comment section.