It is John again.
I was wondering probably like many of you what is going on right now.
Do we have a chance to go finally up?
Or rather it is more possible to dip again?
These are common questions which I will try to answer.
Don’t get nervous don’t get hectic.
Calm and patience are the keys.
Here are the manual and possible scenarios backed by technical analysis.
We use self-written Sentiment Zone Oscillator – it really helps.
1. First of all, it is not a good time to sell nor to buy
2. To sell, wait till green highlight appears on Sentiment Zone Oscillator
3. To buy wait till we touch the bottom with red background on Sentiment Zone Oscillator
4. Weis – not whatsoever – everybody waits
5. Positive pattern – which is bullish – micro trend reversal soon
1. Observe level $3550 – if we go above, it means we will break up the - very good
2. Observe the EMAs – in the positive scenario, we should break EMA9 and EMA21
3. If touch and fall below $3400 it is likely that we dip to $3266 (the last support and yearly minimum)
4. Sentiment Zone Oscillator – if we touch the bottom and the background turns red it means it is likely we have the finish of the
falling trend and it is time to buy
5. Simply we need more volume
I am not able to predict the future with 100% accuracy.
But with a set of tools as given on the chart, I am able to set the profitable trend and minimize the risk.
I am calm and optimistic because I have a PERSPECTIVE.
I invest in technology, ideology and what is also very important from a long-term perspective.
How are you feeling after reading this?
Please leave your comments down below.
Have a wonderful weekend.