Today we decided to apply a bit different approach to our analysis.
We noticed a heavy accumulation on ZEC but only on one South-Korean exchange – Bithumb.
This accumulation is seen since October 18 whereas we observed the highest volumes over last 2 weeks.Yesterday, during interview Edward Snowden mentioned ZEC as the most interesting cryptocurrency worldwide. Mainly because of its privacy.
Here are analysis details:
• The price is right now on the very bottom which means we have a great potential to earn money
• Although accumulation started in October 2018 when the price was 3 times higher than it is now it was still very low in comparison to prices at the end of 2017 and at the beginning of 2018.
• Beginning of November 2018 - significant but small price change = accumulation
• End of November 2018 - a significant price change with a relatively small = short to make the price even smaller to rebuy more for
a lower price
• End of December 2018 - again much but no change on the price = accumulation
In terms of 24h , ZEC jumped on the 3rd position giving way only ETH and BTC .
We are not sure why only Bithumb faced such a massive . Any ideas?
As he is a permanent resident in Russia now he may advise Russia’s government.
Although it is not directly linked with Snowden it might be interesting:
“Because of US sanctions, Russia’s elite is forced to dump US assets and US dollars and invest hugely into Bitcoins . The of Russia sits on $466 billion of reserves and has to diversify in case there are limited opportunities to do it (in the future) … I believe that Russia (Government) will start diversifying its reserves with Bitcoin in February this year when US Congress will introduce new sanctions against Russia, ”Vladislav Ginko, a lecturer at Moscow’s Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, explains, cited by Ethereum World News.
What do you think guys of ZEC?
Are you more interested in private ledgers?